Dream now, Visit Later…
While you’re stuck at home, let us bring Exmoor to you.
So many of you really miss Exmoor now, to go for walks along the coast, seeing Exmoor Ponies and Red Deer, smell the gorse, see the bluebells in the woods, watching the sun go down over the Valley of Rocks, and to just let the soul dance under Exmoor’s big skies.
Until you are able to join us again on Exmoor, we would like to bring Exmoor to you, with postcards, videos and chats.
>>WE ARE NOW OFFERING A “PAY WHAT YOU CAN” PLAN<<
The Exmoor Club is all about making friends with people who love Exmoor as much as you do and joining a friendly community of Exmoor locals, visitors and dreamers.
Learn more about the UK’s smallest national park, enjoy gifts from us, discover secrets, and hang out with like-minded people.
Exmoor Club members will enjoy
- A postcard from Exmoor, each month, delivered to your letterbox wherever you are in the world;
- Access to an entertaining “Exmoor Expert” course which offers fun facts about Exmoor and inspiration to explore Exmoor a bit further;
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group;
- Invitations to exclusive events, both online and (as soon as the lockdown is lifted) also across Exmoor;
- Exclusive material which will enhance your knowledge of Exmoor;
- Special offers and discounts for locally made products, events etc;
and so much more….
>> Our monthly subscription starts at £4.92 <<
The Exmoor Club is brought to you by The Exmoor Events Company Ltd – we are a small business on Exmoor, specialising on foodie events (Exmoor Food Fest) and social media marketing. We have been running Exmoor4all since 2012 which is now the largest online platform & community promoting and representing Exmoor.
We were about to launch the first Taste Exmoor Food & Drink Festival in association with the National Trust when Covid19 forced us to change and postpone basically every single plan we’ve had for 2020. That’s when we came up with the idea of The Exmoor Club.
We look forward to spending a lot of time with you, take you places, share secrets, and just make more of Exmoor together.
It looks as if we’re going to be on lockdown for a few more weeks – so let’s hang out together and have some fun. And when this whole nightmare of Covid19 is over and we’re allowed out again, we’ll meet in person in one of Exmoor’s fabulous tearooms or restaurants.
We look forward to meeting you soon!